While I was a the beach the other day I not only found sea glass and seashells but also some driftwood. When I got to the rocky part of the beach I saw these two pieces of driftwood.
Okay, so the I was in front of the Y but I switched them around. And I stared at them. And I thought. And I pondered.
And then I sat down on the rocky beach. And I stared at them. And I thought. And I pondered.
- Why I love the beach
- Why I want our new life in Spain to work out
- Why I want this blog to be successful
- Why I miss my sisters
- Why I miss my parents
- Why I am so happy that Bob and I are both alive at the same time..and that we found each other!
- Why I love that Bob and I follow our dreams
- Why I love that Bob and I take risks
- Why I am happy that I learned to love myself
- Why I am happy that I still want to improve myself even though I learned to love myself
- Why I am glad that I am not a follower
- Why I need to work on making my current dreams a reality
- Why I need to not let little annoyances bother me so much
- Why I love making people happy
- Why I need to continue to live in the moment…because life is short
I picked up the Y and the I and tucked them away in my bag. I think they will be a good reminder and thought provoker in the future.
So…what about you? What is your “Why I” list?