We’ve been doing a bit of sprucing up here getting ready for Spring. We have these old wine barrels as planters that were looking a bit lackluster.
We decided to paint them to brighten them up a bit. We thought a terracotta color would look good but couldn’t find any at the store we went to. So, we looked at our choices and chose a yellow. BIG MISTAKE!
The color of the paint did not resemble the color on the lid of the paint can. This looked awful! So Bob stopped painting and back to the store we went. We picked a barn red color which really looks great. Today we finished the barrels.
What a difference a little paint makes!